The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada and Mexico. The TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level.
General Requirements of the TN Nonimmigrant Visa Program:
In order to qualify for a TN visa, foreign professionals need to establish the following eligibilities:
- He or she is a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
- His or her profession qualifies under the regulations;
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
- He or she has a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment); and
- He or she has the qualifications to practice in the profession in question.
Our Services Provided:
Our professional team will evaluate the job offer and foreign professionals’ education background to determine whether TN visa is a feasible option, effectively communicate between the employer and the employee, and guide the employer through the whole process. We will help the employer prepare the necessary documents, present the case to USCIS or CBP to establish the eligibility, and make necessary follow-up with USCIS regarding the case status. Employer or foreign professional can send us the job offer description and foreigner worker’s resume through email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free evaluation.