A U.S. employer can transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States through EB-1C immigration program.
General Features and Requirements of EB-1C Immigration Program:
General Qualifications of the Employer
- Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations); and
- Must have been doing business for at least 1 year, as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity that employed the foreign worker abroad.
General Qualifications of the Employee
- Have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the time of the foreign employee’s application for classification and admission into the U.S. for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity or an affiliate or subsidiary thereof;
- Employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer; and
- Be seeking to enter the United States to continue service in an executive or managerial capacity to the same employer or to a subsidiary or affiliate thereof;
Our Services Provided:
Our professional team will work closely to learn the foreign employee and the employer’s goals and concerns, effectively communicate between the foreign employee and the employer, and guide the foreign employee and employer through the whole process. We will advise on the immigration strategies, help the foreign employee and the employer prepare the necessary documents, present the case to USCIS to establish the eligibility, and make necessary follow-up with USCIS regarding the case status. You can send us info about the case through email email@example.com for a free evaluation.