A U.S. employer can transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States through L-1A work visa category or EB-1C immigration program. Further, L-1A work visa category enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one in the United States.
General Features and Requirements of the L-1A Nonimmigrant Visa Program:
1. General Qualifications of the Employer
- Have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations); and
- Currently be, or will be, doing business as an employer in the United States and in at least one other country directly or through a qualifying organization for the duration of the beneficiary’s stay in the United States as an L-1. While the business must be viable, there is no requirement that it be engaged in international trade.
2. General Qualifications of the Employee
- Generally have been working for a qualifying organization abroad for one continuous year in last three years; and
- Be seeking to enter the United States to provide service in an executive or managerial capacity for a branch of the same employer or one of its qualifying organizations.
Our Services Provided:
Our professional team will work closely to learn your and your employer’s goals and concerns, effectively communicate between you and your employer, and guide you through the whole process. We will advise you on the immigration strategies, help the employer prepare the necessary documents, present the case to USCIS to establish your eligibility, and make necessary follow-up with USCIS regarding the case status. You can send us info about yourself and your employer through email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free evaluation.