EB-1B (Outstanding Professors and Researchers)

Immigrant visas are available to qualified foreigners who a) is recognized internationally as outstanding in a specific academic area, b) has at least 3 years of experience in teaching or research in the academic area, and c) seeks to enter the United States-

(I) for a tenured position (or tenure-track position) within a university or institution of higher education to teach in the academic area,
(II) for a comparable position with a university or institution of higher education to conduct research in the area, or
(III) for a comparable position to conduct research in the area with a department, division, or institute of a private employer, if the department, division, or institute employs at least 3 persons full-time in research activities and has achieved documented accomplishments in an academic field.

General Requirements of International Recognition under Outstanding Professors and Researchers (EB-1B):

An individual can establish international recognition as “outstanding professor or researcher” through evidence of at least two of the following:

i) Documentation of receipt of major international prizes or awards for outstanding achievement in the academic field;

ii) Documentation of membership in associations in the academic field which require outstanding achievements of their members;

iii) Published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the field;

iv) Evidence of participation, on a panel or individually, as the judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field;

v) Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions to the academic field;

vi) Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles in the scholarly journals with international circulation.

Our Services Provided:

Our professional team will evaluate your credentials to determine the right strategy for your case, effectively communicate with you to learn your goals and concerns, and guide you through the whole process. We will help you prepare the necessary documents, present your case to USCIS to establish your eligibility, and make necessary follow-up with USCIS regarding your case status. You can send us your CV or Resume through email info@bianlaw.com for a free evaluation.